|Your gateway to Tasmania||www.tas.gov.au Contact Disclaimer|
In accordance with section 18(3)(b) of the Historic Cultural Heritage Act 1995 (“the Act”) the Tasmanian Heritage Council
gives notice that it has provisionally entered the following place or places on the Tasmanian Heritage Register, updating its information:
THR#: 1034, Railway Tunnel, 2 Old Coach Road & 602 Cambridge Road, Cambridge
THR#: 5567, Langtoft, 233 Grices Road, Tea Tree
THR#: 2920, Victoria Powder Magazine, Guard House and Jetty, 18 Carriage Drive, 20 Carriage Drive, 2 Davies Avenue, Queens Domain
THR#: 8179, Hobart Walking Club Hut, 46 Lake Dobson Road, Mount Field
THR#: 9947, Rose and Walter Adams Cottage, Cockle Creek Road, Recherche Bay
THR#: 10684, Goose Island Historic Precinct, Goose Island, Bass Strait Islands
THR#: 10347, Clarendon, 234 Clarendon Lodge Road & 241 Clarendon Lodge Road, Nile
Members of the public are hereby invited under section 20 of the Act to provide a written submission relating to that intention.
Further, under section 19 of the Act, any person has a right to object to the entry(s).
A submission, or objection, must be made in writing and lodged with the Tasmanian Heritage Council within 60 days of the date of this notice.
An objection will be sufficiently lodged if it is sent to Chair, Tasmanian Heritage Council by post to: GPO Box 618 Hobart 7001, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms Brett Torossi
6 June 2018